Zuca Returns Policy
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we are happy to offer you a refund, exchange or gift card.
You have 28 days to return your purchase to our warehouse, from the date of purchase. Products must be in original, unused and fully resaleable condition, in the original box and packaging and be accompained by printed proof of purchase.
* Delivery charges.
* Charges incurred to return your order to Zuca Ltd
We are happy to provide a quote to collect the item(s) directly from you and return them to our warehouse. This may be considerably more than the cost of delivery, as Zuca subsidises the cost of delivery.
If the product returned is not in a fully resaleable condition, we do reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item, or deduct up to 25% of the original selling price from the refund amount. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Please note our change of mind policy does not apply to office chairs if they have been made up and the gas piston has been released.
In the unlikely event that a product purchased from Zuca is faulty or damaged, you are entitled to the right of repair, replacement or a refund, please follow our returns procedure below. On receipt of goods, please check the contents of your order carefully to ensure that there is no damage or discrepancies. If any part of your order is damaged please advise the carrier and make note on any documentation that you sign that it has arrived in a damaged state. Then please advise Zuca within 24 hours.
All our products come with a one year manufacturers warranty. The warranty covers the manufacturing process and does not cover faults that are as a direct result of misuse, accident or wear and tear. In the unlikely event that a product is faulty we will in the first instance endeavour to repair it at no charge to the customer. Where the product cannot be repaired we will replace it with the same or similar product. If that is not possible a refund will be made
Zuca Returns Procedure
- Completed all parts of the form below
- Package and return items with proof of purchase (in original box/packaging labels still attached if possible)
- Ensure that the items being returned are packaged in a good quality carton and is sent via insured Courier Post Mail or Parcel Carrier. Returns need to be sent to the following address:
Zuca Limited – Returns
32 Seaview Road
Lower Hutt 5010
- Please keep your record/receipt of your return shipment until you have been sent your credit note, replacement or refund
- If you have any further queries or concerns you can email us at email@example.com or call us toll free on 0800 10 99 11